I apologize for the lack of blog post this past month. Although, I haven’t been blogging about the progress being made at Data Cave, our crew has been hard at work. I plan to elaborate on most of these items in the next week or two but here are a few things we’ve been working on:
- increasing the capacity of the UPS systems,
- data center cooling (processed water, chillers,etc.),
- completion of the fence around the perimeter,
- installation of additional fire suppression systems for individual data suites,
- additional network configuration,
- testing of monitoring systems, and
- installation and configuration of security systems.
Additionally, we’ve been finishing up the front office area and we’ve also moved into the new facility.